2022年6月11日土曜日

【Intern Activities】We are interns joining GBN from April 2022!

Hello!

We are pleased to announce that we will be interning at Global Bridge Network. 
This is Miyu and Rio!

In this blog, we'd like to introduce our daily life through intern activities. At this time is the first blog, so we will introduce ourselves! We hope you will enjoy it 😊

 

-Miyu Maki



Hello again everyone🌞My name is Miyu Maki, and I am very eager to learn and absorb a lot about international cooperation and NPO activities through my activities at GBN, so I hope you will support me 🐈💖

 

Affiliation

-Department of Education and Culture, Faculty of Sociology, Doshisha University

-Vocalist, Band Club

-Public Relations Manager, UNICAMP


Keywords

#cats #bands #karaoke #cosmetics #baseball games #clothes #shonen manga #lemon tea #Reading #Zoo #Aquarium #Travel


Overseas Experience

              -Brunei Darussalam (2 weeks homestay, junior high school)

              -Taiwan (1 week stay in Taiwan, 1st year high school student)

              -Guam/Australia/Hong Kong (travel)


Key Quotes

              "Because I have a dream, a life is brilliant" by Mozart

This is my favorite quote that always makes me take a step forward 😺I don't think you have to be dreaming, but I think I shine the most when I'm working towards my exciting dreams...!


-Rio Yamada



Nice to meet you! I’m Rio Yamada.

I’m a rookie, but I want to try anything and learn a lot from this intern activities!

I really looking forward to doing this intern activities!

 

Affiliation

- College of Social Sciences, Ritsumeikan University

-Intern, Very50


Keywords

Rookie Long Sleeper Love Dog No Ra-men No Life

Social Engagement Cloth Sanitary Napkins Project Gender Education


Overseas Experience

              -Taiwan (1 week stay in Taiwan as a field work, 1st year high school student)

              -Singapore/Shanghai (Travel)

 

Key Quotes

 "Don't give up at any time, You can do anything" by Sambo-master (Japanese Band)

I always try to be positive as much as possible, but since I am a human being, I sometimes become negative. Whenever I'm depressed, I listen to this song. This song cheers me up!!



That's all for now, just a little self introduction from the two of us! We hope you got to know a little bit about us 😊.

We will be updating this blog from time to time with information about our high school days, our encounters with Global Bridge Network, etc., so please come back and take a peek 💖.

Thank you for reading to the end!




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿