2019年12月29日日曜日

Introduction of Executive Mobilizer, Arafat Ssekitto

I am a male Ugandan holding a one-year course certificate in the Japanese language, a diploma in Architecture from Miyakonojo National College of Technology, a Technical Institute in Japan. I am presently working in some construction company as a construction manager. My hobby is cooking. As regards to my past experience in the public relation domain, as an executive member of Uganda Diaspora Japan (UDJ) (working as Director mobilization and human resource committee), there have been more chances for me to interact with the Ugandan embassy through carrying out various outdoor work and activities which has helped me have a lot of connections and as well broaden my network. 


It all starts from the passion that I have for doing volunteering activities and the fact that I like making the people around me smile. Being interested in knowing and embracing international relations and being very keen towards interacting with new people. My passion is in line with one of the objectives of Global Bridge Network (GBN) which drove my attention towards becoming a member and it’s really an honor. 



GBN, under the leadership of its founder Mrs. Maiko, has made tremendous achievements in providing people with cross-cultural understanding and mutual collaboration through international communication, fiscal and mental support for orphaned children, students, community people as well as social business.

Support activities such as education, environment, medical / health, hygiene, and income improvement that GBN is developing particularly focus on children with the aim of improving their living environment and that of the local residents.  I think that this is because children are the future and foundation of the country. Since the future of the country is most likely to change depending on what kind of education the child receives and the environment in which the child grows.

As an African myself, I know too well how precious such opportunities can be and what it means for Uganda and Africa at large. It is critical for development and helps lay the foundations for social well-being, economic growth and security, gender equality and peace.

The Uganda Diaspora Japan organization, which I serve, also endorses and works to achieve those universal values, through promoting good health and sanitation as well as fighting poverty especially in rural areas of developing nations. I firmly believe that the efforts of the organizations like GBN will greatly benefit Ugandans, the Africa Continent and the world at large.

I would like to contribute to the projects of GBN in African countries as the mobilization director based on my experience through helping people to improve their lives and carrying out various activities. 






Thank you very much for your continued support to GBN!



Ssekitto Arafat



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿