2018年2月25日日曜日

What is the effective sensitization ?!

Hello, this is Global Bridge Network (GBN)! 

This time, we are going to introduce SORAK’s unique method of sensitization.
When we conduct activities in the community, what is the best way to sensitize them? 

In my case, I’ve forgot the contents of lecture very quickly … Also, I couldn’t try any action which I learnt actually… This challenge always happens in the community in Uganda…

Not to forget the contents that people have learnt and to make any action, SORAK is trying to use the unique method. 

One of this ways is… “ Song! ”

For example, TV commercial using songs may sometimes make people input sounds in their head. 

SORAK composes many songs and also create drama shows (performance) to sensitize social problems. 

The students of a primary school called Precious Child Learning Centre which SORAK owns, perform with singing those songs. They show many challenges thorough singing songs. 

We would like to introduce one of these beautiful performances which is to improve the school environment to combat Menstrual Hygiene Management (MHM) challenges to Stop Adolescent Girls’ School Dropouts.



Let’s watch this movie!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGJOT5U69eo&feature=youtu.be

「NO MISSING LESSONS ANYMORE!」

NO MISSING LESSONS ANYMORE
DURING MY MESTRUATION PERIOD
THE GIRL CHILD NEED SANITARY PADS
THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY MY PARENTS

“Once upon a time I remember the day was Monday I went to study at school but I dint know that it was my first time for menstruation period, we were in class both boys and girl children were questioned what had happened to me, even me I didn’t know for sure I did not know what had happened to me even at school there were no pads. I decided to use my hand kerchief and I went back at home. I was absurd I missed my lessons”.


The impact of being transmitted to other person will also change depending on the way of telling challenges. The greater the impact, the more it will lead to a change in behavior of that person.

Besides, SORAK conducts the drama show to sensitize HIV/AIDS.
There are a lot of unique and effective methods to sensitize community.

We are looking forward to seeing a new sensitization in next time!



GBN's Facebook Page is here

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿